[MLB-WIRELESS] Enterasys cards & product range with guarenteed delivery.

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Wed May 8 23:12:39 EST 2002

> > They're not alienating people. They'd be supporting our group
> because they
> > think its a worthy cause...
>
> They are most certainly going to alienate their retail channel. Think
> about it for a moment. They are cutting the resellers out of the loop.

(Risk of inciting minor flame warning):

My god, have we all gone mad? Steven has actually gone to the hassle and
work of building up a relationshiop with Enterasys and convincing them that
we are a worthwhile cause and a potential long term investment (remember,
adaption of wireless technology can only be a good thing for them) and we
all start tut-tutting and spouting about resellers???

Hell, I say "Care not about the reseller's loss of revenue! Let's get the
damn cards" :)

My 1.5 cents.

	Fenn.