[MLB-WIRELESS] PCI order wrap-up.

Matt Chipman mkchipman at optushome.com.au
Fri May 3 20:17:56 EST 2002

If someone doesnt honour their request with a payment, they are hardly going
to respond to a phone call.

The onus is on the buyer not the seller.  I hardly expect someone who is
going through all the issues creating and organising a bulk order to spend
their own time and money ringing people that cant be bothered reading an
email.

Fact is, future bulk orders will be money up front and the final order
created after payment is recieved and numbers confirmed.

That said, this whole process is a l;earning curve for everyone and the
rules will become clear over time.  The first step in this is Fenns awesome
TIB.

-Matt