[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: Node x is over this way -was- Applications

Shane Chubb s.chubb at tronics.com.au
Wed Mar 20 09:25:29 EST 2002

I now understand why so many people are unsubscribing from this list.

an·ar·chy     <http://www.dictionary.com/help/ahd4/pronkey.html>
Pronunciation Key  (
<http://cache.dictionary.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/abreve.gif> n
<http://cache.dictionary.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/prime.gif>
<http://cache.dictionary.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/schwa.gif> r-k
<http://cache.dictionary.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/emacr.gif> )
n. pl. an·ar·chies

1.	Absence of any form of political authority.

2.	Political disorder and confusion.

3.	Absence of any cohesive principle, such as a common standard or
purpose.

  _____

[New Latin anarchia, from Greek anarkhi
<http://cache.dictionary.com/dictionary/graphics/AHD4/GIF/amacr.gif> ,
from anarkhos, without a ruler  : an-, without; see a-1 + arkhos, ruler;
see -arch.]

Source <http://www.dictionary.com/search?q=00-database-info&db=ahd4> :
The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth
Edition
Copyright © 2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company.
Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.