Network defences, was Re: [MLB-WIRELESS] [TECH] Dipole antennas, and melbwireless structure

Clae clae13 at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 20 05:48:54 EST 2002

>  > Mister Anderson ...

Missster AndErssson... you have a choissse before you.  One of these
pathss has a fffuturrre...

bet you get that a lot ;-)

>1.  Haven't learnt how to use wiki yet.  Intend to soon.

instructions are on the page.  takes two minutes.  i just did it.
it's like html for three year olds.

>  > Not that i wish to disparage you, but we are not network engineers by
>trade,

how about by hobby?

>  we'd still like to know details,
>  > but you have probably evolved this idea beyond the current state (& future
>>  direction) of the network and the discussion list.

hmmm, might be time for a wiki page...

there's always the delete key