[MLB-WIRELESS] Newbie question

Drew drew at wirelessanarchy.com
Tue Mar 19 12:56:13 EST 2002

you can get the same cards for $132 from michael borthwick (sp?) if he
still has any
pigtails for $40
antenna for free off someone's roof (galaxy)
if you use an old 486 laptop you dont need a pcmcia adapter, most people
could get one of these free somewhere

so that's more like $132+40+100 = $272 or even cheaper if you don't need
any LMR, or the $30 card buy comes through

-Drew