[MLB-WIRELESS] IP addressing, OSPF and a .plan

James Healy jimmy at deefa.com
Sat Mar 16 19:35:26 EST 2002

An extract from the brisbane mesh routing page
(http://home.pacific.net.au/~djames.hub/mesh/routing_faq.html)

<QUOTE>
It is important to note that probably we will not get to make design
decisions at a network backbone level for some time yet. Probably people who
get links up over the next few months will use whatever they can get to
work. It is only when we see enough links up that it is possible to start
talking about a backbone, that a co-ordinated approach will become important
</QUOTE>

sounds good to me!!

james