[MLB-WIRELESS] IP addressing, OSPF and a .plan

Adrian Close adrian at close.wattle.id.au
Sat Mar 16 11:46:52 EST 2002

Cool.  Come join the Wiki fun at http://www.wireless.org.au/wiki/?NetworkHorde

> As for getting a node going, I'm located in the Croydon North area.  Line of
> sight to some of Mooroolbark but would be hard pushed to get to Lilydale

Mooroolbark is good.  There's at least one person there (speak up, man!).
You might get Chirnside Park, but Lilydale is blocked by a nice big hill
(atop which is a water tower and a decent comms array, $$$...).

Actually, we kind of have access to a house pretty close to that, so if
you can see the golf ball (water tower), make noise, because I can too!

> One thing about chasing sponsorships.  Please do not make the mistake of
> having multiple people doing their own thing.  Sooner or later, they will
> BOTH contact the same prospective sponsor and  make us look VERY
> bad/disorganised.

So, use the mailing list to co-ordinate.  ;)

Adrian Close			email:	adrian at close.wattle.id.au
1 Old Gippsland Rd.		web:	http://www.close.wattle.id.au/~adrian
Lilydale, VIC, 3140, Australia	mobile:	+61 412 385 201

Echelon teaser: MD5 RX-7 SSL Kiwi TRD DEADBEEF Bubba