[MLB-WIRELESS] Mobile phone antennas

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Mon Jun 24 10:47:52 EST 2002

An interesting thought just occured to me.  Remember a while back
someone mentioned metallised conductive paint and the idea of being able
to stencil a wireless antenae to a wall?  Well what if you stenciled the
antenae to either side of a glass pane?  Your coupling would be very
strong, as long as you (I presume) take the capacitance of the glass
into account?  this might be fun to try some time...  mind you, my
antenae theory is non-existant, so this might just be a pipe dream...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC, RMIT University
paul at serc.rmit.edu.au