[MLB-WIRELESS] Mobile phone antennas

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Tue Jun 18 22:52:26 EST 2002

Hey all,
I want to jump my LMR400 from inside the house to outside the house.
Rather than drill holes etc, I'm thinking it may be possible to jump the
connection through a window pane using two of those fittings used to
connect to a car phone's 2dBi antenna. A complete antenna assembly is $30
new, but I can't justify $60 on something that may not work. Does anyone
know of any cheap source of two of these that I can hack and not shed
tears if it does not work?
- Barry

--
barry park