[MLB-WIRELESS] RICOH PCI cradle

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Wed Jun 19 11:43:13 EST 2002

I currently have my cradel in a slot 1 motherboard that has 2 isa slots and
4 pci.  Redhat 7.3 found it with no trouble at all.  Although having said
that I havnt managed to get my enterasys card working in the cradle cause I
dont know how to yet.  But I dont think the cradle is the issue here, just
me :-) .

Matt.