[MLB-WIRELESS] Fw: Avnet/Enterasys PC Cards Bulk Buy

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Tue Jun 18 22:04:42 EST 2002

Steven Haigh wrote:

> >From looking at what's below, what do people think? Do we go in batches of
> 20 or 40 or 100?

Definitely go in 20s as the price is the same and people can
organise their own orders much more easily. In small groups
people can get together with people close by and have them sent
direct.  The hassle of organising money and delivery for a big
bulk buy is no small thing.

I think we are beginning to see that if a retailer chages a few
dollars extra but takes the hassle out its money well spent

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
Artful Solutions
Fax (613) 9728 8294  Ph (613) 9728 8220