[MLB-WIRELESS] HELP with NIC card

Ryan Abbenhuys sneeze at alphalink.com.au
Tue Jun 18 12:02:48 EST 2002

Recompile the kernel and under the wireless networking section select the appropriate
driver.
If Redhat doesn't supply a suitable driver you may need to track down the correct
driver and add the driver files into the pcmcia-cs source and then compile that
in as a module.

I think that makes sense.  I don't know much bout linux so don't ask me anything
tricky.