[MLB-WIRELESS] HELP with NIC card

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optushome.com.au
Tue Jun 18 11:36:06 EST 2002

Hi All,

Sorry to post this here but I am getting desperate.  I need to know how to
change the driver the RedHat 7.3 is using for my network cards without using
netcfg cause I dont have.  I have tried looking in all the books I have and
looking up HOWTO's but no luck.  It is currently detecting my Netgear FA311
as a Liteon card and everything appears to be working fine with the card
except for the fact I cant get any signal in or out, so my last thought for
now is that the driver is wrong.

Any help would be great.

Matt.