[MLB-WIRELESS] GPS Units

Glen Murphy glen at deadfish.com.au
Mon Jun 17 09:42:13 EST 2002

I also have the eTrex, and can heartily recommend it - although I wish it
could take an external antenna. I got it for $330 from a fishing shop in
Collingwood, although I have seen it cheaper in WA.

I have been writing my own wireless GIS software for use with it, and I
don't think it'll have any problems being used with any GPS-centric software
(such as netstumbler), as it spits out standard NMEA sequences.