[MLB-WIRELESS] RoamAbout client operation problem was "Wireless Question"

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Mon Jun 17 09:21:16 EST 2002

hmmm .. i think i'm having the same issue. Just to clarify my client util
is rapidy switching between connected and not operational, yet still able
to transfer files surf the net etc.

But my setup is :

desktop celeron 550 win98 (1st ed) pcmcia pci card adapter enterasys card.
I've checked the device manager and there are no conflicting irq's/memory
etc.
It was an enterasys card flashed with the latest orinoco firmware using the
6.06 (i think) roamabout drivers.
Not sure who makes the pci pcmcia card adapter, i'll have to look it up and
find if they have newer drivers.

Lucas