[MLB-WIRELESS] Electrical guinesses step forward !

Brian Slater b_slater at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 13 15:24:16 EST 2002

Can anyone make me any of these 'ideas' or are you all just pasting other peoples work !!

I want a price for a completed Serial reciever, Serial infrared sender, serial power switch  and a delivery date ! Not the fuckin dick smith DIY kit. ;-) I'm lazy, not smart.

:-D

Any example of BASIC used to control these devices would be handy, else i'll just prod my way along.

PS: NOT FUCKIN LINUX ! IF I WANTED STABLE I'D USE DOS ! :-P