[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB!

Steven Haigh netwiz at optushome.com.au
Wed Jun 12 16:23:02 EST 2002

bah - the cards that were available for $50 were liquidated stock. ie the
company who had them is no more. kaput. gone. zap. Along with your chances of
a warranty.

I'm not saying to buy them - but do your research first. Remember that even at
$99, that's still almost half of the retail price.

People have gotten used to the $50 a card deals, and forgotten that these
things still sell for upwards of $150 and some well over $200...

--
Signed,
Steven Haigh