[MLB-WIRELESS] Antenna Gain Testing?

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Fri Jun 7 14:54:58 EST 2002

The latest issue of "Silicon Chip" has a circuit for a really simple
relative field strength meter that plugs into a multimeter.  I have
written asking for permission to reprint on the website, but so far I
haven't heard back.

Clae.

At 9:18 AM +1000 7/6/02, bchild at wireless.org.au wrote:
>Tony,
>You mentioned on another thread about amateurs going places to test their
>"killer" antennas do any amateurs that you know of do or have the equipment
>for testing in this part of the spectrum??
>
>Would give people a fair idea of exactly how good their antennas would be
>and what they could expect out of them, definitely would make working out
>EIRP limits alot easier if you knew the gain of your homebrew antennas?
>
>Anyone know of any people for that matter, that would like to volunteer
>their time and equipment into helping people work out their gain and patterns?
>
>Glen Brunning
>Hardware Tech
>Melbourne Wireless

David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl