[MLB-WIRELESS] New submissions to the wireless broadband inquiry

evilbunny evilbunny at sydneywireless.com
Thu Jun 6 22:33:58 EST 2002

Hello Barry,

Perth guys were having a go at it, apparently they were contemplating
buying gear from them at one stage by the looks of things, but
integral wouldn't come to the party at all, so they shopped else
where/made their own antenna and well seem to think this submission is
because of a grudge, which sounds possible... *shrug*

--
Best regards,
 evilbunny                            mailto:evilbunny at sydneywireless.com

http://www.SydneyWireless.com - Exercise your communications
freedom to make it do what you never thought possible...