[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless router for sale

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sun Jun 2 21:19:50 EST 2002

 From another mailing list, price in us dollars.  Please correspond
directly with the seller.

------------------------------

Date: Sat, 1 Jun 2002 09:29:29 -0700 (PDT)
From: "Michael J. Granado" <granado87 at yahoo.com>
Subject: [swap] For sale / trade: apple speakers, 56K serial modem, more...

This may be the last time I submit this before selling this on eBay.
If you think the prices are
too high, then please make an offer. I have the following for sale:

D-link Wireless broadband router
new condition with original everything - $140

/snip/

Above prices do not include shipping and handling. Currently moving
so all sales are final. Prefer
Paypal, c2it (Citibank - free), money order okay. Can check my eBay
rating granado87.

Will consider for trade the following:

Firewire PCMCIA card
Mac OS X 10.1 CD full version
256 MB Ram Stick for Powerbook G3 Lombard
Powerbook G3 Lombard LI-on battery
VST Superdisk drive for Powerbook G3 Lombard

Thanks for looking,

Mike

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl