[MLB-WIRELESS] Proceedings at next meeting.

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Sun Jun 2 20:54:31 EST 2002

http://www.consumer.vic.gov.au/cbav/fairattach.nsf/Images/assocmodel/$File/assocmodel.pdf

12.  Notice of General meetings

(2)  Notice may be sent-
	(a)  by prepaid post to the address appearing in the register
of members
	(b)  if the member requests, by facsimile transmission or
electronic transmission

This is exactly what I said in reply to your last letter.
I take it you'll be requesting the latter?

--
David Clae Gason
Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au
http://wireless.org.au

i hate anarchists. i think there should be a law against them  -tahl