[MLB-WIRELESS] spam mail

Jason Clarke midwaym19 at ozemail.com.au
Wed Jul 17 17:23:38 EST 2002

Mark,

Discounting hotmail/yahoo etc (They're not worthy) accounts, what is
stopping people from checking the subscribed account?

*checks outlook express* I currently have 8 e-mail accounts that I routinely
check, I also have about 40 mail filtering rules.

This is not brain surgery I'm doing either.

My vote is to block any e-mail that's not part of the group. If you have
problems getting into the group, read the archives.

If you use a variety of e-mails to send to the group, simply subscribe all
of them.

Jason.