[MLB-WIRELESS] mail server was down :(

Robert Tchia robert.tchia at palantir.com.au
Sun Jul 14 23:03:10 EST 2002

Anyone who has sent me an email since ~4.00PM Friday afternoon and are
expecting a reply from me, please resend them as the company that was
hosting my mail went under I assume, I have received no email from them,
their web site no longer exist, their name server no longer exist, etc
etc.

Just got my mail working again today. So please resend if you are
expecting reply from me or TIB related info.

Cheers
Rob