[MLB-WIRELESS] Where to go for technical help?

Peter Rogers progers at optushome.com.au
Thu Jul 11 21:15:46 EST 2002

ok,

i thought Glen wanted to bridge the interfaces?

isnt what you just did routing. come on guys. lets get it right.
Glen do you need to route packets or bridge them??
routing is easy. bridging i havnt tried so i cant coment.

if your not sure contact me off list and ill help you work it out.

regards

Peter