[MLB-WIRELESS] Where to go for technical help?

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Thu Jul 11 12:13:49 EST 2002

There is a registery setting that i posted to this list a few weeks ago that
enables routing (between interfaces, ie your wireless and your wired
network) .... this is what you would want to enable

Then you would need to setup the correct routes...

try joining the #melb-wireless channel on austnet - there are always people
on there willing to help :)