[MLB-WIRELESS] Page 2 of today's age

Andrew Dean ferni at shafted.com.au
Mon Jul 8 11:43:43 EST 2002

You forget what the real definition of a hacker is - someone who snoops
around and gains access to networks/systems without intent of damage etc....
a cracker is someone who will mess up networks/files/servers whatever.... I
would classify more what most MW people do Hacking rather than cracking, we
search for open networks as a hobby, and see how far we can get... but I
would be appalled if any of the MW group actually did do any damage to any
network they gained access to....