[MLB-WIRELESS] Melbwireless Linux distro

Jason Hecker jason at air.net.au
Fri Jan 25 21:54:34 EST 2002

>Ugh. Why start with something inferior? Go with Debian.

Edjumacate me here.  For producing binaries, what advantage does Debian
have over RH?

>No chance you'd fit this lot on a floppy. However, I don't think that

Nope.  An ISO or small HD as you mentioned would be fine.  If the thing is
in the roof or out of the way the best thing would be just a floppy or net
card ROM which would load enough stuff to get an image off a server on your
network.  Best to have an out of the way machine with not m/any spinning
bits in it.