[MLB-WIRELESS] meshing

dwayne dwayne at pobox.com
Mon Jan 21 22:22:30 EST 2002

darrend at natwide.com.au wrote:

> In saying this, I don't mean to start up another debate on use of the
> web-board, I just think it's more appropriate for a subject such as this.

So, basically, once we start to actually discuss something, it has to go
to the web board because otherwise people will complain about the
volume?

I don't tend to read the web board, I DO read the email.

I don't want to be inconvenienced for your convenience.

Once again: learn to use filters, then the volume won't be such a
hassle.

Dwayne