[MLB-WIRELESS] Re: orinoco silvers - Clae's interest

ABBENHUYS, Ryan rabbenhuys at mfbb.vic.gov.au
Mon Jan 21 15:33:12 EST 2002

That's about the average price single Orinoco's go for on Ebay.

I'm still waiting on word back from my supplier on a second bulk buy of 20
cards.  I will post a message when I find out if we can get them.  If they
are available I'm afraid about 12 cards are already claimed by people that
just missed out on the last lot.  Unless they have changed their minds
since.