[MLB-WIRELESS] ISDN at local call costs

sanbar sandbar at ozemail.com.au
Fri Jan 18 11:18:10 EST 2002

Labyrinth (http://www.labyrinth.com.au/products/home/dov.html) offers a
similar service for $39.50 a month. There's set-up fees, line rental,
equipment and call charges on top of that as well.
Bu what is stopping someone from direct-dialling via a modem and
dedicated line to another node if there's no LoS, even if it is only
56kbps? Other than the fact it will be slower than ISDN?
- Barry

--

barry park
http://members.optushome.com.au/barrypark