[MLB-WIRELESS] Chickenpox warning for BBQ attendees

Nick Sibbing nick at artful.com.au
Mon Jan 14 18:32:05 EST 2002

Sorry to use the list but I'd like to be public spirited and I
have no other way of letting all attendees know.

Anyone who wasn't at the bbq on Friday can ignore this

Bad News
I have chickenpox and was possibly infectious Friday night
it's catchable by touching or getting within conversational distance
Its pretty serious disease in adults if you haven't already had
chickenpox you might like to see a doctor as there is a test and
a vaccine to avoid getting it.
I believe the incubation period is around 2 weeks (was in my case)

Good news
Its only a slight chance I was contagious friday, spots appeared today
If you've had it as a kid don't worry.

any queries etc please please please go to me direct don't add
to the noise factor on the list.

I'm happy to chat to anyone off list to share my (rapidly
growing) info on chickenpox

don't wish to be alarmist but i figure people prefer to know

Kind Regards
Nick Sibbing
9728 8220