[MLB-WIRELESS] 'Passive' repeater

Simon Hall simonh at auschar.com.au
Mon Jan 14 17:28:00 EST 2002

I too have been looking at that there was a thread last week about that sort
of stuff.  Since then I have been talking to Karl Baha at Pacific Satellite
and his recommendations were to use another AP as a repeater.

I do believe that hooking two antenna may possibly work, but don't quote me
on it.

Simon