READ THIS: RE: [MLB-WIRELESS] grumpy people - get a move on

adamneat adam.neat at agn-consulting.com
Mon Jan 14 14:24:14 EST 2002

Kim,

agreed on the ACA comment.

I was having a conversation with Ryan from this list earlier today and the
suggestion was made to put up a 'about us' addition to the Melbourne
Wireless web site which outlines in clear terms what Melbourne Wireless is
and what it is not.

This will help steer certain organisations (and people!!) away from accusing
of attempting to offer free wireless net access, etc.

WRT to the number of carriers, last time I checked there were something like
26 but that was about 12 months ago (prior to global market slump, one tel
collapse, etc). You can goto the ACA web site (www.aca.gov.au) and there is
a licenses area there that lists the registered carriers.

Cheers

adam

bwireless