[MLB-WIRELESS] Hold off on buying wireless equipment for a few months!

Richard Talbot richardt at frontline.com.au
Mon Jan 14 11:27:17 EST 2002

For those that have 802.11b links up, Just how accurate is this?  Perhaps
people can give me some idea of link distance vs speed?  If this is the case
I might be better to go for some of the cheaper 100mW cards for the link I
have in mind.  The link I want to put in is 700m.  LOS is shaky as there are
some trees in the way...