[MLB-WIRELESS] We need a Newsgroup Server

Tony Langdon, VK3JED vk3jed at optushome.com.au
Fri Jan 11 18:11:11 EST 2002

At 04:46 PM 11/01/2002 +1100, you wrote:

>A Yahoo group might also be an option.  I was on the Nissan S13 list for
>ages and it was really good.  You can select to receive individual emails
>for each message, a daily digest of messages, or just view them on the web
>at your leisure.  I guess that way everyone can be catered for.

Yahoo has an excellent mix (and their archives are searchable, though
threading isn't so good).  However, a lot of people don't like their
philosophy, TOS, etc, so YMMV.  Personally, I'm on that many Yahoogroups,
it's all a moot point. :)  This is one that would have to go to a vote I feel.

73 de Tony, VK3JED
http://www.qsl.net/vk3jed