[MLB-WIRELESS] We need a Newsgroup Server

Adam Neat adam.neat at agn-consulting.com
Fri Jan 11 11:12:32 EST 2002

why don't you all just use something like MS-Outlook and use the threading
options in that ?

Works like a treat for me.

Cheers

adam

Adam Neat
Accenture Australia - Senior Consultant
[Telstra Online Billing]
[Production Services/Technical Architecture Lead]
[6/1, Southbank Boulevard, Southbank VIC 3006]