Killing off [MLB-WIRELESS] Hang on a tick before you all get carried away

Barry Park bpark at theage.fairfax.com.au
Thu Jan 10 17:41:18 EST 2002

Hey, Lucas, don't piss on my party. Granted, it's a bit ubergeek at the
moment, and expensive, and there are a lot of unknown quantities. But at the
same time, it's fun and could one day be worthwhile. That's enough for me.
In the meantime, feel free to keep lurking on the list and jump in as soon
as something appears that suits your interests, fears, skills and budget.

Thread == dead.

- Barry