[MLB-WIRELESS] Antennas questions

Bryce Letcher bryce at lectronix.com.au
Mon Feb 18 19:52:49 EST 2002

You can often adjust the polariation of the antenna simply by rotating it 90
degrees. I'm assuming it doesn't operate as a ground plane style, that would
be unusual at 2.4 Ghz.

I have a copy of the ARRL book from the early 70's. Not much use for these
frequencies as this was fantasy land back then.

Bryce Letcher