[MLB-WIRELESS] Wireless hardware - I can get Orinoco Silver's for $189.95 AUS

AnthonyM - Point and Click Business Systems anthony at clickfromreality.com
Fri Feb 15 13:42:17 EST 2002

Not that I am aware of, as this deal is only valid for February, Their
usual price is something silly like $240 or something

Im going to submit the order on Monday, so if anyone wants one - contact
me ASAP!!!!

They hopefully should have gotten back to VIC by Wednesday.

Just recapping for people that haven't heard:

Orinoco Silver's $189.95
Orinoco Gold's  $209.95

All brand new from wholesaler.