[MLB-WIRELESS] IP address range for Geelong?

Luke Schapel lschapel at bigpond.com
Tue Feb 12 21:52:51 EST 2002

Why is this group so intent on global addressing!

This is an INTRANET not the INTERNET.

Sure there will be gateways from one to the other, and those gateways
will have the appropriate translation (NAT) to Publc IP, routing,
and DNS services as dictated by the ISP.

Adrian makes the excellent point that if you want to route to AND from
the internet you better have a Real IP address!

Cheers
Luke