[MLB-WIRELESS] Killer wireless cards...

Fenn Bailey fenn_b at smktech.com.au
Mon Dec 9 14:02:10 EST 2002

Hey all again,

An excellent tip-off from Sneeze pointed me in the direction of a little
reg file that enabled PCI support for the cards.

After a quick google around, I found this:

http://www.3kgroup.ee/web/SoftwareDatabase.nsf/0b55234a9ffcbb0fc2256bc90
02fc67a/269718a91fd50abbc2256adc00339d52!OpenDocument

This seems to confirm that there is indeed a lucent2k.reg file that
enables PCI support (it used to be a program called 'PCI Enabler').

Has anyone played with this at all/got an orinoco card working with a
Ricoh cradle _without_ this?

Either way, that's certainly something for me to play with. More news as
it happens.

	Fenn.