[MLB-WIRELESS] OT: Question for a Genuis (CPU Q)

lkhoo at csc.com.au lkhoo at csc.com.au
Fri Dec 6 09:28:57 EST 2002

Michael,
      We're currently trying to do a group buy for some SLOT-T adapters.
Tualatin P3/Celeron adapters and MUCH cheaper prices that those powerleap
ones ($66 but we'll get cheap ~$55 I think buying bulk).

http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?s
=&postid=1372482#post1372482

These seems to only support the v2 rev of your board as you said.
http://www.upgradeware.com/english/product/slot-t/compatibility.htm

Have you tried to use one of the older celeron 2's? ie. 600+ with a older
slocket? I am currently using a Celeron 600(@1ghz) in a very old Abit BH6
v1.0 (old slot 1 mb from the Celery 300A era).
Frequency multiplers have been locked in these cpu's for ages so what the
bios can do doesn't really matter. its just the FSB that you change.
As for voltage many of the slockets allow you to specify the voltage
supplied to the cpu as you said so it should *probably* work.

Lucas