[MLB-WIRELESS] Expressions of interest

Steven Haigh netwiz at optusnet.com.au
Thu Dec 5 22:40:06 EST 2002

As I've mentioned before, our data is from Land Victoria
(www.land.vic.gov.au)... I don't know if NSW or any other state has anything
like this.... Obviously Land Victoria only deals with Victorian data..

I'm pretty sure I sent it to you, but if not, my bad....

Signed,
Steven Haigh
http://wireless.org.au
(Visit https://wireless.org.au to install our Root Certificate.)