[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 03/12/2002

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 3 19:48:59 EST 2002

found a little something more, it appears that the brand of the UPS's are
LEADtech systems, inc and the only reference I could find to them after a
lot more digging is http://www.inteltechinc.com/html/leadtech.htm .  I
believe the UPS's are the cellguard series.  There is no specifications that
I can find for these.

Matt.