[MLB-WIRELESS] [TIB] A new offer has been added to TIB - 03/12/2002

Matt Pearce mattpearce at optusnet.com.au
Tue Dec 3 19:35:21 EST 2002

I did a quick google search using the description on the TIB, it had one
specific keyword "cellguard" which it found lots of, but that is an APC UPS,
if that the price for an APC unit i'll take 2 !!

But I have to agree, more info would definately be good on the items and as
an added 2c I believe people shouldnt be allowed to add items to the TIB
without having a bit more info like a  URL etc, as an added though would it
also be a good idea for the TIB mailout when an item is posted to include
the url back to the appropriate TIB page  for easier access ??

Matt.