[MLB-WIRELESS] WL200 in Redhat 7.3

Matt matthew.c.boyd at uts.edu.au
Tue Aug 27 13:59:44 EST 2002

Quick question for anyone running this card.
Please don't bother to answer if you are pointing me to the wlan-ng
website, the wiki bit on this or something that I could find on google. I'm
not too bright some days but....

I've tried the wlan-ng modules, they compile fine but I can't get them to
recognise the WL200. The WL200 doesn't look like its even been assigned an
irq. I've made the adjustments to /etc/sysconfig/pcmcia, doesn't help.

Also tried some other prism2 modules out there all with no result. I think
the problem is getting the WL200 to be assigned an irq then maybe these
will work? I tried a couple of different wavelan and wvlan modules but no
help there either.

Running rh7.3 with pcmcia_cs .34 and a custom kernel with pcmcia disabled
in the kernel. If someone else could tell me if they are running this card
and give me an output of lsmod, lspci and /proc/interrupts it might help me
..... maybe.

Matt