[MLB-WIRELESS] Regional Groups

Clae clae at tpg.com.au
Tue Aug 27 03:46:02 EST 2002

>although topographical regions are important, we also need to consider
>the natural groupings that have already stared to form.///
>Well established groups (like innernorth and the east one that keeps
>changing names!) were formed cos people who lived close together wanted
>to help each other.

Agree- no point in attempting to shut down an operating group, if we
even could.
Let's trust people to work this out for themselves, at a minimum
where they already have done.

--
David Clae Gason, Secretary, Melbourne Wireless
mailto:secretary at wireless.org.au  http://melbourne.wireless.org.au

"God picks up the reed-flute world and blows.  Each note is a need coming
through one of us, a passion, a longing-pain. Remember the lips where
the wind-breath originated, and let your note be clear. Don't try to end it.
BE YOUR NOTE."	-Rumi, The Mathnawi