[MLB-WIRELESS] Why the big price difference on PCMCIA 802.11b cards?

Paul van den Bergen paul at serc.rmit.edu.au
Fri Aug 16 12:30:44 EST 2002

I believe the answer lies in the source.  There were a whole bunch
(40,000?) of entersys cards out of the states due to the collapse of
skynetglobal that have made there way here.  Atleast that is the romour
going around the mill AFAIK...  Ofcourse I could be wrong...  it has
happened before you know...

--
Dr Paul van den Bergen
SERC, RMIT University