[MLB-WIRELESS] 0556 - cdd "Nose High" 8/14/02

CyberDailyDevotion PastorBill at ChristianCyberMinistries.org
Wed Aug 14 15:46:56 EST 2002

0556 - cdd "Nose High" 8/14/02
Pastor Bill
Aug 14, 2002

CyberDailyDevotion™
 Tuesday August 14, 2002
 Today's Topic: "Nose High"
 Volume 3 Number 127

“DollarBill” participants AGIS from Virginia Beach, Virginia have
generously contributed to support today’s cdd. Thank you – PTL! pb

Submit a cdd like Mary Hultgren did today. All the information you
need to know is at www.ChristianCyberMinistries.org pb

Reservations are now being taken for the 2nd annual
ChristianCyberMinistries Golf Tournament Thursday September 12, 2002
at Legends Golf Club in Prior Lake, Minnesota - Contact
PastorBill at ChristianCyberMinistries.org for tee time.

 Scripture: Psalm 11:1b
 "Fly to the mountains for safety!

 "Nose High" written by Mary Hultgren from Maple Grove, Minnesota USA

On the instrument panel of an airplane there is a prominent indicator.
It is called the "attitude indicator."  In flying, the attitude of an
aircraft is the position of the aircraft in relation to the horizon.
When the airplane is climbing, it has a nose-high attitude because it
is climbing above the horizon. When the aircraft is diving you would
call that a nose-down attitude.  The attitude of an airplane indicates
its performance.  It is necessary to change attitude in order to
change performance.

Just as a pilot I can choose the nose-high or nose-down attitude in my
Christian walk.  I can choose to nose-high above the horizon and
storms of relationships and circumstances or I can nose-down and be
caught in the turbulence.

How I choose to THINK about a situation will determine my attitude.
My positive Christian attitude can take me ABOVE the storms of life or
my negative attitude can dive me right into the kind of storms that
can destroy me. When I grab hold of the controls in prayer I choose a
nose-high attitude.  I don't allow circumstances to keep me in turmoil
and captive to the storms of life.

I do well to keep my eyes on my attitude indicator for it will reveal
my true Christianity. Not only will my attitudes affect me but they
will take everyone in my plane up or down with me!  Attitudes are
contagious!  My friends "see and hear them", my children "learn" them
and ultimately they will determine their destiny.

Prayer: Father, give me the strength to maintain a nose-high attitude
at all times. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

 Pb 3 Team - prayer:
 Father please bring 1. ___________ 2. _____________ 3. _____________
into your kingdom. In the name of the Lord Jesus Christ. Amen!

 OBL Watch: Day 332

 ©2002 All rights reserved
 Pastor Bill

 Jehovah Adon Kal Ha’arets – The Lord of All the Earth (Joshua 3:13)

"DollarBill" participants make checks to "ccm" and send to P.O. Box
50863, Mendota, MN 55150
 Or use PAYPAL at http://dollarbill.westebiz.com/

SUBSCRIBE to CyberDailyDevotion by clicking here:
   http://CyberDailyDevotion.InJesus.com/Join/

If you do not have access to the web, send a blank email to:
   CyberDailyDevotion-unsubscribe at MyInJesus.com
   CyberDailyDevotion-subscribe at MyInJesus.com