[MLB-WIRELESS] Invitation to Join CyberDailyDevotion

Andrew Griffiths nullptr at tasmail.com
Wed Aug 14 11:14:21 EST 2002

Hrm. Its kinda scary that people actually _believe_ this stuff.

/me shakes his head in disbelief.

This reminds me of an idea some friends and I had. We start a Church called Churches Against Satanic Heresy. We get up on T.V and ask people to send us money so we can convice others to send us money.

Since they can't fit the title on the cheques, they can write it out to the initials :-P

Sincerely,
Andrew Griffiths

www.tasmail.com